Take part in District 45’s TRIPLE CROWN Promotion! Attain three or more Educational Achievements before the end of the current Toastmaster year, and you will be recognized as a Toastmasters Triple Crown Achiever.
It promises to be challenging – you need to attain any three of the following: CC, ACB, ACS, ACG, CL, ALB, ALS and DTM. But with goal setting and commitment, it’s definitely doable! And consider the benefits:
- Individual recognition in District 45’s Newsletter, distributed to all clubs in Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia and on the District 45 website (Newsletter).
- Recognition on the District 45 website (Triple Crown Awards).
- Recognition in the next District Conference program.
- Special achievement recognition, to be presented at the next District Conference.
- Most importantly: maximized personal growth through the Toastmasters educational program.
Remember: Track completed speech and leadership projects with zeal, and be a District 45 TRIPLE CROWN achiever!